How To Make Money Online On RingRoad
Selling with us is easy!
1. First choose your area of specialisation GRA Ringroad Airport Raod Ugbowo Aduwawa etc city and sign up. It can be the town or city you live in, or anywhere in the world. You can be up and running in as little as 24 hours.
2. Next, our experts help you setup your website so you can start selling listings and ads to local businesses immediately. We even provide sample sales scripts, sales flyers and marketing material.
3. When you sell a business listing or any other advertising on your site - you keep 100% of the revenue.
How You Make Money
It's simple - you make money selling business listings and advertising on our website. Small businesses everywhere are always looking for new and affordable ways to advertise online and our local website RINGROAD is the perfect place to promote their business and coupons to nearby shoppers. Because it's much less expensive than traditional advertising like newspaper advertising or direct mail, it's much easier to sell. The chart below illustrates how much money you can make if you charged an average of N5000/mo for each business to be listed on your website. Remember, this amount is just a suggestion and you can charge businesses as much or as little as you like.
Not great at sales? Hire a local sales rep to sell ads for you. Many sales reps will work on commission only so they only get paid if they close a sale.
When it comes to marketing your business directory & coupon website, we wrote the book on it (literally). We compiled a list of 100 Ways to Market Your Online Directory and put together an easy-to-read eBook.
Here are a sample of some quick and easy tips to help you get started. We’ll share the rest when you sign up.
1. Find a good domain name for your website. Make sure it’s catchy, easy to remember, and easy to spell. You can purchase a domain name from here: https://www.dotifi.com
2. Write a press release to announce the launch of your website. We provide a template that highlights all of the important benefits that your website offers to both local consumers and merchants. Simply follow our template and insert your website name and details.
3. Utilize social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Leverage the power of social media to promote your website, boost traffic, attract local advertisers, and connect with local consumers.
4. Join a local Chamber of Commerce on RINGROAD. This is a great opportunity to rub shoulders with local business owners, even sell advertising on your website, and it gives you credibility as a fellow business owner in your community.
5. Invest in adng.com.ng AdWords or paid advertising. With adng.com.ng you get a free bonus on setup , you can set your daily budget, target local consumers, and drive local traffic to your website.
GET ALL 100 IDEAS WHEN YOU SIGN UP!
We have so much more to share with you! Sign up today and get our e-Book with the full list!